VP Business Development SpareSpace
Functions in life need functional spaces, and SpareSpace makes it easy to find, and feature, spaces to create the perfect experience.
No matter what experience you are looking to create, SpareSpace brings your vision together. Find the right fit from our vast collection of spaces consisting of:
• Board rooms
• Conference rooms
• Social venues
• Event venues
• Creative spots
• Art galleries
• and many more
For those looking to feature a space with us, we offer an excellent way to generate additional income. We make it easy to list your space, manage bookings, and accept payments. Once you have listed with SpareSpace, leave the marketing to us. Our only goal is to ensure your space is visible to as many people as possible. The focus of Spare Space is to bring together those who want to create another revenue stream with those looking for the perfect space to fit their needs.
About this Job
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Social Media Campaign Management
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in your area.
If you are interested please contact us.